Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!
In Reading and Writing
- Summer Writing Workshop for Artists. @surface_design shared info on a June Texas writing workshop for creatives.
- How to Win More Readers with a Powerful Close. Via @writetodone.
- 5 Reasons I Won’t Come Back to Your Blog. The Blueprint Social (@blueprintsoc) hits the nail on the head with these five things you don’t want to do wrong as a blogger.
In Social Media
- Interview with a Pinterest Professional. @problogger’s Pinterest consultant Jade Craven answers some questions about her work.
- The Addiction and Cost of Social Media. Smart @HuffPostTech article by @samfiorella that discusses three key issues in social media.
In Productivity, Time Management and Organization
- How to Find Energy to Achieve Your Goals. Via @_TheChangeBlog
- 5 Websites for Etsy Shop Owners. Via @armazey of The Steady Hand.
- 17 Declarations on Business Life. Some powerful statements (also available as a poster) via @daniellelaporte
- 12 Stages of Selling Your Website. A helpful infographic from @visually
- How to Choose Work that Will Continue to Motivate You. By @Larry_Keltto for Solopreneur Month.
In My World
Link love is here on the blog every Saturday to keep you on top of the latest in the web world. And if you want to see the best posts of the week in more creative, artsy, nerdy things then you may want to check out the link love over on my personal blog, Diary of a Smart Chick.