Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!
In Reading and Writing
- On Henry Miller’s Hunger for Anais Nin. By @andreabalt of @rebelletweet
- How Writers Can Join the Web’s Image Revolution. Important in today’s blogging world! From @blpro, guest post by @francescastaana
- Content Strategy. @sisterdiane is going to be devoting the whole month of March to a few posts on this subject and she’s a smart one when it comes to business blogging for crafters so stay tuned.
- 3 Reasons Your Crochet Blog is Not Making You Money. This post from @crochetliberationfront applies to other types of blogs as well.
In Social Media
- How to Use Pinterest to Connect with Readers. Interesting thoughts on using Pinterest as a writer by @CharleneOldham for @poetswritersinc
- 7 Highly Effective Twitter Habits. Via @psyblog.
In Productivity, Time Management and Organization
- What I Learned From My 1-Month Time Management Experiment. @freshstitches offers us some great transparency into her approach to time management in her solopreneur business.
- Clean Your Desk for More Productivity. A @problogger guest post. I’m always decluttering to increase productivity so this caught my attention.
- 10 Steps to Clean Up Your Office in 10 Minutes. Via @lifehackorg
- Creative Business Couple. @molliemakes interviews the creative couple behind crafty business @breadandjamuk.
- Creative Business Owner Resource. “@Meylah is excited to announce the launch of a Small Business Resource Center, a place to find advice on how to grow and manage your business.” Via @handmadeology
- Asking for More in Crafty Businesses. A really smart post by @kpwerker (in part a response to a post from @sisterdiane that I also loved and linked to in a previous Link Love roundup) – all about how we need to be able to ask for support from our fans/ followers in our crafty businesses even though it’s not always easy.
- 5 Truths for Fear Busting. From @sandiamorim
- Finding and Using Intuition to Achieve Your Goal. Via @pickthebrain
- 5 Delightful Ways to Live What You Already Know. Via @aflourishinglif
Link love is here on the blog every Saturday to keep you on top of the latest in the web world. And if you want to see the best posts of the week in more creative, artsy, nerdy things then you may want to check out the link love over on my personal blog, Diary of a Smart Chick.