Of all of the writing / blogging articles I read this week, these are the ones I thought you should make sure not to miss.
In Reading and Writing
- 7 Ways to Keep a Personal Journal. Some smart tech ideas for journaling via @makeuseof
In Blogging and Social Media
- How to Brand a Blog Product. Smart, in-depth post from Problogger.
- 3 Mindset Shifts You Need to Make to Make it as a Blogger. Blogging Your Passion dispels some blogger myths.
- Blogging vs. Facebook for Artists. Jafabrit talks about why blogsare a better choice.
Other Smart Stuff
- Tips for Internet Safety. The Bold Italic shared five tips in honor of Safer Internet Day.
And a little about me:
- Maria left a lovely comment about Crochet Saved My Life on the blog by Elisabeth Andree who had written about the book and my new project Hook to Heal. Maria says: “I’ve been reading through Crochet Saved My Life and have been really enjoying the stories people share. It’s a lovely picture of how creativity has a healing power. Her new project sounds interesting. Can’t wait to see what it turns out to be!”
- I was also interviewed about the new project by Stacey of Fresh Stitches
- I mentioned previously that Morgen Bailey interviewed me about my writing; that interview is now live on Morgen’s new site.
- Crochet Saved My Life got a positive review from Paula Moliver of Examiner.
Happy Weekend and Happy Reading. Link love is here on the blog every Saturday to keep you on top of the latest in the web world.