Here is this week’s roundup for the best articles around the web of interest to writers, bloggers and small business owners.
In Writing and Reading
- 10 Tips for Writing the Truth of your Own Experience. I strongly believe that writing from your true self is important (but difficult) so I liked this post a lot. This is a Problogger guest post by Sean M. Madden of Mindful Living Guide.
- What Writers Can Learn From Entrepreneurs: An Interview With Marcia Hoeck. Via Courage 2 Create.
- Overview of Blurb for Self-Publishing. I’ve talked about this option recently but here’s someone else’s voice on it. Comes from 7×7 this week.
In Blogging and Social Media
- 10 Guest Blogging Rules. A BloggingPro guest post by guest post expert Joseph Oni.
- 4 Steps to Increasing LinkedIn Fan Engagement. I don’t use this site much, although I’m on, but the tips seem solid in this Blogging your Passion post, which includes a video tutorial.
Productivity, Time Management and Organization
- 5 Step Guide to Blogging in the Festive Season. It’s a busy month and this helps you figure out how to stay on track. Thanks @Problogger!
- Top 20 TED Talks To Improve Productivity. A Lifehack roundup.
Other Important Things
- A Guide to Having Meaningful Work. Life Optimizer discusses some of the ideas in the book Authentic Happiness by Martin Seligman.
Happy weekend and happy reading!