Here is this week’s roundup for the best articles around the web of interest to writers, bloggers and small business owners.
In Writing and Reading
- How to Be Consistently Creative. A Problogger post about constantly reinventing your writing. It was a guest post by Pratik Dholakiya of E2M Solutions.
- Books of 2012. Juniper Moon Farm shared a lovely roundup of favorite books from this year. Lots here I’d check out.
- Favorite Reads of 2012. Here’s another good book roundup. The Library Thing staffers each picked their five favorite books of the year.
In Blogging and Social Media
- Podcast: Getting Real About Professional Craft Blogging. A great podcast interview by @sisterdiane of Craftypod who interviewed Haley Pierson-Cox of The Zen of Making. The podcast is available free for a short period of time thanks to Swap-bot sponsorship.
- Facebook Tips for Creative Business Owners. Handmadeology put together a roundup of good links to help you figure out this social media giant.
- 2 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic Using G+ Communities. I’m personally undecided as to how I feel about the ew communities so far but this is a nice Blogging Your Passion article by Jonathan.
- Tweeting on the John. An infographic about social media as it relates to toilets. Really.
Productivity, Time Management and Organization
- Success as a Solopreneur in 2013: 5 Tips to Take into the New Year.
- Can Happiness be Created with Proper Time Management? Lifehack explores this thought.
- Why We Are All Artists. A conversation with Seth Godin on the Write to Done blog.
- 5 Ways to Improve your Communication Skills. Or tips for being a good listener. From Lifehack.
And A Little About Me
- StitchScience shared my post on 20 inspiring male crocheters in a post about women in science and men in craft. What a great idea for her article!
Happy weekend, happy holidays, and happy reading!