Here is this week’s roundup for the best articles around the web of interest to writers, bloggers and small business owners.
In Writing and Reading
- 8 Signs That You Were Meant to be a Writer. I think this is a simplification of the big question of what it means to be a writer but that said I also think it offers some good insight. It’s a Write to Done post.
- The Best Psychology Books of 2012. BPS Research Digest rounds up the best recommendations from other sources.
- Check out the Entries in Medium’s Fiction Contest. I was pointed to this by a woman from my networking group who authored a piece titled To A For Life, Then To B and Her Heirs.
In Blogging and Social Media
- An Owner’s Manual to Blogging Responsibly. Talks about a lot of really great issues for bloggers. This is a Problogger guest post by Aidan Huang of Onextrapixel.com
- Automate your Social Media. A Problogger guest post.
Productivity, Time Management and Organization
- The Evolution of Time Management Tools. An infographic showing the history from tally sticks to scheduler apps.
And A Little About Me
- I am the new weekly guest blogger at Crochet Today
- Parenthood Stories published my article Crafting to Heal from Unexpected PPD, a version of the story about Rachel from my book Crochet Saved My Life
- Crochet Queen Gwen wrote about my booklet of stories When Grandma Isn’t Crocheting She’s Hunting Big Game. She said some sweet things about this collection that’s gotten mixed reviews and I really appreciate it!
Happy weekend, happy holidays, and happy reading!