There are so many helpful articles for writers, bloggers and social media posters each week. This week’s best of the best included:
Writing and Reading
- 3 Steps to Effective Business Writing. This is a Lifehack Post by Bob Posen, author of Extreme Productivity.
- What does it take to win the Booker literary prize? “Adam Frost and James Kynvin look at more than 40 years’ worth of data to find the formula for Man Booker success” and it’s compiled in this infographic.
- Moonwalking with Einstein Review. A book review over on the Guardian of this book on memory by Joshua Foer, a book I happened to love.
Blogging and Social Media
- 25 Literary Magazine Twitter Feeds to Follow. A good roundup for many writers from Poets and Writers.
- 8 Ways to Make Your Blog Post More Shareable. Some basic smart tips over on Write to Done in a guest post by Ollin Morales.
- Re-using Your Freelance Writing Online. Should you re-use print content on your blog? A Problogger guest post by Emma Merkas of $30 Date Night..
Productivity, Organization and Time Management
- How to Work form Home and Stay Ultra Productive. These five tips are smart, especially the last one which is being willing to change. This is a Lifehack post by Nick Thacker, author of Welcome Home: The Author’s Guide to Building A Marketing Home Base..
- 9 Commandments for Getting Through Any Difficult Situation. Limitless365 covers the concepts in Araine De Bonvoisin book The First 30 Days and then expands a bit.
- My Mother’s Marbles. One of my favorite sites for narrative reading is BioStories where people share their own stories of various parts of life. This one (which begins “My mother Joy was a fearless body surfer and taught me to be one too) is by book review blogger Jono Walker.
And a Little About Me
- Mixed Media Artist reviewed Crochet Saved My Life. So did Crochet World in the Talking Crochet newsletter.
- Sibel Hodge allowed me to guest post on writing, crafting and health.
- Gwen of Crochet World did a positive review of Crochet Saved My Life in the Talking Crochet Newsletter.
Did you know that I also do a link love roundup on Saturdays for creative, inspiring smart posts over on Diary of a Smart Chick? Check it out! Happy Thanksgiving, happy weekend, happy reading!