I was recently away from my San Francisco home on a wonderful vacation with my family. I loved it. It was weird for me to be offline so much, though. I definitely think we should all tech offline days … but after two weeks I was jonesing for the news from all of my favorite blogs.
So here’s the link love for the best posts in writing, productivity, blogging, inspiration and more from the two weeks I was away:
- Accordions. I really love the personal stories shared on bioStories. This is the newest one there, a great example of writing talent!
- 40 Tips to Boosting your Writing to Master Level. This post links to lots of other helpful articles for writing.
- Why You Need an Author Platform. What it is and how to get one.
- Tips for Building High Quality Backlinks. Some basics, some smart fresh tips … good overview of this important topic or bloggers.
- Good Blogs Take Time. Problogger shares this smart post about how great blogs are time consuming but if you immerse yourself in the joy of them then it will enrich your life instead of taking away from it. So agree!
- 3-Point Social Media Checklist. Are you using it well?
- How to Stay on Task. An obvious tip but one worth saying.
- The Myth of Will Power and Why It’s All About Habit Creation.
- The Number One Productivity Tool. What it is may surprise you but I so agree.
- Why Your Kids Should Be Doodling and Journaling. Smart post from This Mama Makes Stuff. So agree!
- How to Relearn your Loveliness. Beautiful inspiring post by Gail on A Flourishing Life.
- Podcasting: Art of the Pause. Helpful info for podcasters from Sister Diane of Craftypod
- Helping Someone You Know with Depression. I agree with the tips laid out here by Dr. Deb.